The Filabot Spooler is the ultimate complement to our extruder systems. In addition to conveniently spooling your extruded filament, this unit allows you to easily fine-tune the extrusion diameter for the tightest possible tolerances. This is achieved by adjusting the speed of the puller wheels, which draw the filament from the extruder. The puller wheels have been engineered to be non-compressive, meaning they preserve the quality of the extrusion. This updated model features a variable traverse mechanism to evenly distribute filament onto the spool, an upgraded circuit board for the smoothest possible power delivery, and stainless roller shafts which glide on sealed bearings. As with all Filabot equipment, this unit is assembled in our Vermont facility from the highest quality components. It features a full, 1-year warranty.
- Works with 0.5 kg and 1 kg standard Filabot Spools; can customize holder for other spool types
- Max spool clearance- 8.5" x 3"
- 110VAC and 220VAC - for USA or International usage; Universal Power Input
- Traverse mechanism for even distribution across the spool
- Variable speed control with speed control knob
- Full metal, powder-coated enclosure and frame
- Refined circuitry for clean power delivery to the drive wheels
- Drive wheels with stainless steel drive shafts on sealed bearings