Flame Retardant ABS is a specially formulated plastic that when removed from a flame source it will extinguish itself. This filament is great for applications where a potential flame could ignite plastic.
- Appearance and properties similar to standard ABS
- Product is approximately 90% ABS, and 10% Flame retardant additives
- Plastic can be colored using Filabot's ABS colorant (Found Here)
- Product is flame retardant and will extinguish once flame source is removed
- Flammability V-0 @ 1/16 in V-0 @ 1.5 mm UL94
- Flammability 5VA @ 1/8 in 5VA @ 3.0 mm UL94