(FAA Certified) Flame Retardant ABS is a specially formulated plastic that when removed from a flame source, the component extinguishes itself. This filament is ideal for applications where the component could be exposed to flame or ignition from a spark.
- Appearance and properties similar to standard ABS
- Product is approximately 90% ABS, and 10% flame retardant additives
- Product is flame retardant and will extinguish once flame source is removed
- Flammability V-0 @ 1/16 in V-0 @ 1.5 mm UL94
- Flammability 5VA @ 1/8 in 5VA @ 3.0 mm UL94
- FAR 25.853 Certification; FTG ABSFR material complies with FAA safety standards under (FAR 25.853, Appendix F, Part I, (a) (1) (ii)) and passes the FAA approved “AccuFleet 12 Second Vertical Burn Test” performed and approved by AccuFleet.
Diameter: 2.85mm or 1.75mm
Diameter Tolerance: +/- 0.05mm
Print Temperature: 240-260 °C
Standard Spool Weight: .5kg (1lb)
Bulk Spool Weight: 5kg (11lbs) or 10kg (22lbs)