The Best Open Source Filament Extruder
Perfect for any maker space, fab lab, or DIY studio. The Filabot Wee turns plastic pellets into 3d printable filament. Capable of extruding ABS or PLA, the Filabot Wee extruder quickly pays for itself with the cost savings from filament purchased online.
The Filabot Wee can make both 1.75mm and 3mm diameter filament at a very fast rate of up to 40 ipm depending on the type of plastic. In the time it take to design your part, you can already have enough filament to print it.
The Filabot Wee Kit does not come assembled.
**Voltage Note - the 110VAC or 220VAC specific to the country that you are going to be using the extruder system in. There is no operational difference between the 110VAC or 220VAC.**
- Cost Savings Over Filament - Saves over 90% cost savings over purchasing expensive filament.
- Cost Savings on 3D Printed Objects - With Filabot Wee system 3d printed parts now cost next to nothing.
- Filament on Demand - Only make what you need, when you need it, no waiting for filament to arrive.
- Custom Colors - When buying a spool of filament it only comes in one color. With a Filabot system you can make any length, long or short, of any color you need.
- Environmentally Friendly - Uses very little power, about the same as your desktop computer
Max Temperature: 400°C
Temperature Settings: Can be set to stay constant at any temperature between 40°C to 350°C
Extrude Rate: 40ipm, or .5 lb of filament per hour (PLA @ 1.75mm).
Filament Output: 1.75mm and 3mm with provided interchangeable nozzles
Extrudable Plastic Types: ABS, PLA, PC, HIPS, PP, and PS
Material Input Size: Powder to 1/4in pellets
Feed Screw Speed: 35RPM
Input Power: 120VAC and 220VAC (Need to source your own specific country power cord)
Power Draw: ~400Watts
Enclosure Size: 17in by 7in by 8in
What's in the box:
- All parts to make Filabot Wee
- Step by Step instructions on how to assemble
- Power Cord
- 1.75mm and 2.85mm nozzles
- 1lb bag of purge compound - to clean system for first time
Filabot Wee by Tyler McNaney is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.