The Filabot Original is designed and engineered to bring industrial filament production quality right to your desktop. Enjoy up to 90% savings over commercially purchased filament when you produce your own filament from inexpensive raw plastic pellets. Save even more by turning failed prints and household waste plastics into filament. Create your own custom filaments with an unlimited physical properties. Built, inspected, and tested by our technicians at our Vermont facility in the United States.
**Voltage Note - the 110VAC or 220VAC specific to the country that you are going to be using the extruder system in. There is no operational difference between the 110VAC or 220VAC.**
- Custom In-line Nozzle: Custom nozzle tapered to the tip for maximum flow efficiency and filament quality.
- Universal Power Input: Available in 110VAC(Domestic) or 220VAC(International)
- Programmable Temperature Controller: Room Temperature to 450°C
- Extrude Rate: 40ipm, or .5 lb of filament per hour (4043D PLA @ 1.75mm)
- Filament Output: 1.75mm and 2.85mm, any other size with custom drilled nozzle
- Extrudable Plastic Types: ABS, PLA, PC, HIPS, and PP
- Material Input Size: Powder to 1/4in pellets
- Feed Screw Speed: 35RPM
- Power Draw: ~500Watts
- Enclosure Size: 18in by 7in by 9in
- Full, 1 Year Warranty
Cost Savings Over Filament - Saves over 90% cost savings over purchasing expensive filament.
Cost Savings on 3D Printed Objects - With Filabot systems, 3d printed parts now cost next to nothing.
Filament on Demand - Only make what you need, when you need it, no waiting for filament to arrive.
Custom Colors - With a Filabot system you can make any length, long or short, of any color you need.
Environmentally Friendly - Uses very little power, about the same as your desktop computer