The Filabot Original is designed and engineered to bring industrial filament production quality right to your desktop. In fact, you’ll enjoy savings of up to 90% over commercially purchased filament when you produce your own filament using inexpensive, raw plastic pellets. Save even more by turning failed prints and household waste plastics into filament. Create your own custom filaments with unlimited physical properties. Built, inspected, and tested by our technicians at our Vermont facility in the United States.
**Voltage Note – be sure to select the 110VAC (Domestic) or 220VAC (International) specific to the country that you are going to be using the extruder system in. There is no operational difference between the 110VAC or 220VAC.**
- Custom In-line Nozzle: Custom nozzle tapered to the tip for maximum flow efficiency and filament quality
- Universal Power Input: Available in 110VAC (Domestic) or 220VAC (International)
- Programmable Temperature Controller: Room Temperature up to 450°C
- Extrude Rate: 40 ipm, or .5 lb of filament per hour (4043D PLA @ 1.75 mm)
- Filament Output: 1.75 mm and 2.85 mm; any other size with custom-drilled nozzle
- Extrudable Plastic Types: ABS, PLA, PC, HIPS, and PP
- Material Input Size: Powder to ¼-in pellets
- Feed Screw Speed: 35 RPM
- Power Draw: ~500 Watts
- Enclosure Size: 18 in by 7 in by 9 in
- Full, 1-Year Warranty
- Cost Savings Over Filament - Saves up to 90% when compared to the purchase cost of expensive filament.
- Cost Savings on 3D Printed Objects - With Filabot systems, 3D printed parts now cost next to nothing.
- Filament on Demand - Only make what you need, when you need it; there’s no waiting for filament to arrive.
- Custom Colors - With a Filabot system, you can make any length—long or short—of any color you need.
- Environmentally Friendly - Uses very little power. In fact, Filabot uses about the same amount of energy as your desktop computer.