Frequently Asked Questions
Here is a list of some of our most frequently asked questions
1) Do you accept purchase orders? Yes! We do. Send an email to email@example.com for more information.
2)Will your ABS, PLA, etc Filament work in my 3D printer? Yes. Our filament will work in any 3D printer as long as your printer accepts that particular type of filament ie, PLA, ABS, etc.
3) Will you ship to ____? We will ship anywhere across the world.
4) How can I pay? We accept bank transfers, checks, credit cards and paypal.
5) Where is the Reclaimer? The Reclaimer is currently being redesigned. We hope to have it done by the end of this year.
6) Do you have a video of how you use your products? currently, no. However we are planning on making videos demonstrating the use of Filabots.
7) How can I become a distributor? You can apply to be a distributor with our form at this link Here
8) What voltages are used? 110 VAC and 220 VAC
9) What are the traditional plastic types extruded through Filabots? ABS, PLA, HIPS, PC, Ultem, PS
10) Can custom filament sizes be made? you will have to install a custom nozzle but yes
11) What is the maximum temperature of Filabot machines? 400 celsius