Frequently Asked Questions
1) Do you accept purchase orders? Yes! We do. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
2) Will your ABS, PLA, etc Filament work in my 3D printer? Yes. Our filament will work in any 3D printer as long as your printer accepts that particular type of filament i.e. PLA, ABS, etc.
3) Where do you ship your products? We will ship anywhere across the world.
4) What forms of payment are accepted? We accept bank transfers, checks, credit cards and PayPal.
5) Do you still sell the Filabot Reclaimer? Yes! The Reclaimer is currently being redesigned. We hope to have it finished and available to customers for purchase by the end of this year.
6) Do you have a video of how you use your products? Yes! Check out our Youtube channel and video of our Filabot and Spooler System here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=md_8vSAa1CI
7) How can I become a distributor? You can apply to be a distributor with our form at this link here.
8) What voltages are used? With our systems there are two choices between 110 VAC and 220 VAC.
9) What are the traditional plastic types extruded through Filabots? The most common types of plastics extruder are ABS, PLA, HIPS, PC, Ultem, PS. Check out our Plastics page to learn more about what we're doing and researching. Do not use the Filabot to extrude PVC, the fumes are toxic.
10) Can custom filament sizes be made? Custom filament sizes can be achieved by installing a custom nozzle.
11) What is the maximum temperature of Filabot machines? The maximum temperature is 400 degrees Celsius.
12) Are you still selling the Filabot Wee? Currently the Filabot Wee is no longer for sale and while a lower end machine is being developed, we do not have a release date for it at this time.